Hey Guys, it's R-Jay
Kinda early but I just wanna post it here first.
These verses will be posted up in the YCS Board :)
Bible Verses July 2010
Do not withhold your mercy from me, O Lord; may your love and your truth always protect me.
Psalm 40:11
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid…
Isaiah 12:2
So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid…”
Hebrews 13:6
One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.”
Acts 18:9
Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth…
Psalm 86:11
But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. don’t be afraid.”
Matthew 14:27
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid…
Psalm 56:4
Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O Lord, the God of truth.
Psalm 31:5
And whatever you do… do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17
But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do.
1 Peter 1:15
… he was glad and encouraged them to remain true to the Lord with all their hearts.
Acts 11:23
… let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16
… The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary…
Isaiah 40:28
If you become angry, do not let your anger lead you into sin.
Ephesians 4:26
Good day and God Bless