Hey people!
I would like to ask you all for your help!
Well,the catholic teachers in Montfort are inviting a priest to celebrate a mass for the school during the month of July.
This time round,I wish that we can organize the mass instead of letting the teachers organize.
What do I mean by the word
"organise".It means that we have to find the servers and a choir for the mass.We also have to choose the hymns and find people to play the music.
Well,all these things may sound a little too much to handle,but with God everything is possible:D
We have around 1 month and a week to plan for the mass.
I really hope that
ALL of you are willing to help in the planning and the organizing.
I will be looking forward to all of your positive responses!
Any enquires,
just call me:D
Thank you for your time.
Dominic